Who are they for?
- Live in PO1-6
- have prepayment (key/card) meters
- be affected by Covid-19 and be at risk of self-disconnection
They will be vulnerable due to one or more of the below:
- Financial hardship (e.g. delayed benefit claims or appeals)
- Age (elderly or frail)
- Family circumstance (dependent children under 15 or pregnancy)
- Mental illness/disability
- Physical health condition/disability
- Other short term crisis for which they are receiving support
- The amounts do vary so please use your application for or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a new referrer
How do you access them?
- A resident must be referred to access a voucher
- Any member of staff who works with vulnerable people in Portsmouth would be eligible to refer someone for a voucher.
- To be added to the list of people who are authorised to make a voucher referral please email email@example.com