Smart meters measure your exact gas and electricity usage and send the information electronically to your supplier. You can also have a smart pre-payment meter. Smart meters help to make better sense of the energy you use so you can lower your consumption and your bills. Some ways in which smart meters can help you include:
- See what your energy use is costing in real time
- Save money by encouraging good energy habits
- Identify the appliances that are guzzling the most energy
- Set budgets and energy saving goals to be more in control of your finances
- Top up your pre-payment meter on your mobile or online; no need to leave the house or do anything with your meter
- No more unexpected hefty bills from paying too little on estimated readings.
Gas and electricity suppliers are replacing traditional meters with smart meters at no extra cost (including if you have a prepayment meter, or live in a rented property). Click on this link to book your free smart meter install https://bit.ly/3wFUoBA