Warmer Homes March Referral Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This competition is open to residents within PO1 – PO13 aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- To enter simply apply to the Free First Time Central Heating Scheme (Warmer Homes) via switchedonportsmouth.co.uk or 0800 038 5737. After you have been determined to be eligible, you will be entered into the prize draw.
- If you are applying on behalf of someone else, then the Applicant will be the person who receives the prize.
- Only one entry per Applicant. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To qualify for one of the draws, the Applicant must be a person residing at the address where the home visit takes place, and the Applicant’s household must have met the eligibility criteria of the Warmer Homes Scheme. Eligibility criteria can be found here.
- The draw will include all eligible Applicants whose eligibility check was carried out between 1st March and 31st March 2020. The first two entries drawn at random will be the winner.
- The prize for the two winners is a Love To Shop voucher of the value of £50. There will be two vouchers available to win.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered.
- The winner will be notified on weekly basis from 6th April 2020 via text or post. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- The Promoter is Portsmouth City Council. The vouchers are funded through NEA’s WASH campaign.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.